Mentira. Mentira se vuelve mi mundo contigo. Escucho esa canción después de años y te recuerdo a otra manera, así como una mentira.


viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2011

The moment

Sometimes I don't know what to do. 
My head tells me smething but my heart keeps dreaming on th perfect guy who would never come for as in the serials or in the movies ocure. 
But sometimes, 
too, 
my head plays me tricks, 
and make me think that actually thing like that can happen. 
I like love,
I love love,
but love doesn't love not either cares about me.
I am not trying to make this a sad story if my self, 
to make everybody else feel pity for me,
but occasionally, 
I tend to have the idea that, 
is it worthy to keep trying on, 
keep holding on
keep waiting for much more time? 
I don't know,
and I think I will never know until that "moment" comes for me and not the others.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario